We feel it takes more than just using top quality controlled computerized book-keeping to maintain your property properly. It takes concentrating on the important day to day task of timely response to repairs, aggressive marketing of your property before it becomes vacant and inspecting property conditions.
Our goal has always been "No Vacancy"! To keep the properties we manage rented we aggressively market them and insist that they are extremely clean properties. Renters who have done business with us refer other tenants to us because they know we provide a clean, comfortable place to live. We work hard to make all the properties we manage show a pride of ownership.
WE CAN HELP
We are here to give your property the individual attention it needs to become a profitable one for you. So, if you are tired of the hassle of self-management, or just need to find a good tenant, we can help.
Ask your Realtor about us. You'll find we really are PEOPLE WHO CARE!
Full Service Property Management
- All properties are marketed online.
- Posting notices with other local rental agencies
- Contacting UCSC and Cabrillo College for Teachers, aides and students with references
- Database of possible tenants who have contacted us previously for rentals
- We are available to answer the phone and market the property
- We will make appointments to meet prospective tenants at the property and to show the inside and begin the screening process
Prospective tenants must meet certain requirements:
- Rental history with at least two previous landlords (thoroughly checked)
- Employment and/or income verification
- Credit check through credit bureau
- Tenants sign a month-to-month or long-term lease agreement
- No pets allowed unless agreed to by the property owner
- All tenants must be approved by the property owner
- Tenants pay first month’s rent in advance, along with a security deposit (equal to one and one-half month’s rent) with a cashier’s check or money order prior to moving into the property
- Collection of rents
- Professional property maintenance and repairs
- Monthly and year-end financial statements
- Thorough property inspection when tenants move in or out
Our Tenant Placement Service is designed for the property owners who prefer to handle the day to day management of their units but need help finding good quality tenants.
For a one-time fee, we will do all the work listed in the full-time management service up to the walk-in of the tenants. At the time we turn the property back to the owners for them to manage.
Tenants are required to sign a lease for six months, one year or more. If the tenant wants to leave before the end of the lease, they must agree to pay all costs associated with finding an acceptable replacement tenant.
We serve all of Santa Cruz County – from Watsonville to Boulder Creek and we welcome the opportunity to serve as well!